We offer an extensive range of additional services, as you can easily discover by visiting the main Fleet Street Clinic website. For complete peace of mind, the Fleet Street Clinic is fully SEQOHS-accredited, meeting the highest quality assurance standards in Occupational Health.
We offer in-house rapid testing for flu and other respiratory viruses using the latest molecular diagnostic technology. We are the only flu vaccine provider in the UK to offer this service appoint of care. So if you need to know for certain if you have flu, we can tell you in just 65 minutes. Where appropriate, we can then prescribe anti-viral treatment to shorten your illness, reduce severity of symptoms, and prevent spread to others.
We offer a full range of vaccines. Vaccines of special interest during the flu season include vaccines against:
- Pneumonia (Prevenar)
- Shingles (Zostavax)
- Meningitis B (Bexsero)
- Meningitis ACWY conjugate vaccines (Menveo, Nimenrix)
- Whooping cough (Repevax)
Our experienced Travel Clinic nurses and doctors can also offer most travel vaccines at home or in the workplace.
Other Workplace Services
The Fleet Street Clinic has extensive experience in providing a full range of on-site medical services, and our clients include some of the best-known names in the City, international media, entertainment industry, and public sector, as well as small, local businesses. Our flexible approach means you can arrange a “tailor-made” or “mix-and-match” programme to suit your particular needs.
Many of our services can easily be brought into the workplace – there is a vast range of possible options, from regular clinics to organising wellness/health promotion days and seminars to supporting one-off projects. We are flexible in our approach and happy to work with you in providing a customised package to meet your specific needs.
We can provide in-clinic or on-site:
- G.P. Services
- Nurse consultations
- Travel Health consultations and immunisations
- Occupational Health Services
- Medicals (Pre-placement and Post deployment)
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Management referrals, Fitness to work & Absence management
- Health clearance services
- “Know your numbers” health checks for Staff
- Including cholesterol and blood sugar checks
- Blood Pressure
- Body composition analysis
- Podiatry (Chiropody)
We have a flexible approach to meeting our clients’ exact needs: recent special projects include:
- Award winning Reality TV series
- Theatre Group World Tour
- Music Festivals and global tours for the music industry
- London West End Theatre
- International journalists on assignment in war zones and hostile environments