Fighting Flu in the workplace
Influenza isn’t just a cold – It can be serious illness which can kill
With many symptoms commonly mistaken for a bad cold such as fever, chills, cough, sore throat, muscle aches, headaches and fatigue, it is very important to keep an eye on the severity of your symptoms. The flu typically lasts longer than a cold. And can take up to a week until you start to feel better…
The flu can and will have a massive impact on workplace sickness absence if you do not take precautions. Workplace flu vaccinations make sense for any organisations, regardless of its size or its industry. They are a proven, cost-effective way to reduce workplace sickness absence.
Contact with the Flu is almost unavoidable
A flu vaccine remains your best defence against the flu. If your employees are largely unvaccinated from the flu, just one infected staff member could infect your entire team.
Avoid the misery of the Flu
Employees are less likely to get a flu vaccine if it is not convenient. This is where our quick and easy on-site session is great and causes the least disruption to the working day. Flujabs.org is the specialist flu vaccination service of the Fleet Street Clinic. We are one of the UK’s leading providers of nurse-led on-site workplace flu clinics.
Why Choose Flujabs.org?
- We are known for our proactive approach to flu prevention and treatment in the workplace, as well as for individuals and families.
- We have been vaccinating in the workplace since 1995, so have the experience and expertise required to deliver a high-quality medical service.
- We specialise in corporate flu vaccination programmes for companies both across the UK and Internationally.
- We also run a walk-in service throughout the flu season at our clinic on Fleet Street, for any of your staff who are unable to attend your workplace sessions.
- We offer a free patient helpline for any of your staff with questions about the flu vaccine.
- We have an easy to use online booking system so your staff can take control of their appointment to conveniently fit it around their work commitments.